Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Stand-In 4 Tears

I dont do acquaintnces
I wont do plastic smiles
I dont giv fals hugs
& wi u Im not able 2 pretend
so regrtfully I must inform u,
my usta-b-close now formr friend,
our assciation is presntly cum 2 an end.

Tha it is so @ your behest,
is assurdly best,
relieves th pressure off
th tension of lost luv
& neithr of us hereaftr
shall hav 2 wondr
where we stand wi th othr,
& thas no minor thing...

I know this is not eXctly wha u had in mind
whn u nudgd me snidly undr tha bus,
not necssarily th choice ud hav chosn 4 us,
2 part wi such finality, such ignoble ignominy...
but trust me its 4 th best this way,
th subcnscious powr struggl ovr
who left who, who now
holds th moral high ground,
who contacts who, why, how & when
where 4 art lie the boundries
btwn formr f**k friends...
...these will all cease 2 b @ issue,
far less worry 2 occupy our minds.

Tha life moves on is a givn
& thus I dont imagine youll
spend much enrgy wi sadnss;
although gladnss perhaps would not b
appropriate neithr, so 2 covr th bases
Ill hav a glass of 'passive indiffernce' 4 both of us,
non-alcoholic of course.

Tha I did luv u is undniable - ppl dont
hav 2 keep sharng orgasms 2 b in luv - &
I would hav blissfully, proudly gon on luvng u till
th last drop of lif rannth fr my cup.
I knw tha sounds funny cuming
fr some1 so far away
in both distnce & desire but as I say,
4 me luv need not b hitchd
2 th romntic nor merely 2 th agape...
I guess put thus
1 could c such a luv as condtional
& if so I guess Id b guilty as chargd,
I demnd tha my belovd accpt
me as I am & Ive certnly got my share of quirks (oh stop laughing!)

But in any case:
sayonara, au revoir, toot-a-loo,
tak care, bst wishes & good-bye!
I may not shed tears over it,
this is as close 2 a good cry
as I cld muster.

No comments:

Post a Comment